Tourmaline has the vastest broad of colors and hues in the world of minerals. One single crystal can have many colors inside of it. Geologically speaking, they form in mineral veins inside larger rock systems. Tourmaline can form near or even around other minerals like beryllium, quartz and feldspar. Thanks to its structure, Tourmaline is ideal for cutting it into gemstones. It has a trigonal crystal system, and it has a hardness rate of 7–7.5 mohs. Scientifically speaking, Tourmaline is not a single mineral, but a composition of many other minerals, that's why John Ruskin referred to the chemical composition Tourmaline to be more like a medical recipe than a mineral itself. Even though this may sound funny, it can be the reason why Tourmaline is so beneficial for health and for crystal healing.
About Pink Tourmaline Healing and other beneficial properties
- It helps for calming and soothing the heart, assisting with angina, irregular heartbeats and the hard and long recovery from heart attack.
- It is extremely beneficial for regulating the menstrual cycle, and is a great companion for making conception much easier.
- It is also believed to be a big support for girls and boys approaching the difficult times of puberty.
- Is thought to be helpful for spinal problems and back related injuries.
- Pink Tourmaline is a marvelous tool for balancing the right/left hemispheres of the brain
- Amazing for overcoming dyslexia by improving eye/hand coordination.
Pink is the color of new love, new romance and new relationships. It increases developing sensuality, and can help overcome heartache, aiding in the improvement of our caring and loving abilities.
La Mia Cara Jewelry - Unique and Assertive